Second life of a Gangster

Dex-chan lover
Ooh finally! This one caught my eye back then when I scoured through WEBTOONS' localized sites.

Anyone know what's the latest raw chapter? and if it's not too much can someone type or copy paste here the korean name of this. I love spoiling myself while browsing raw chapter even if I don't understand it 😁

edit: the korean name is 착하게 살자 시즌 I found it on reaperscan discord and for the raw the mod of discord said that every chapter need to be paid and need an account to access 😭

Fed-Kun's army
this comment's gonna be irrelevant in 24 hours, but reaperscans already posted 10 chapters on their website, so you could read all of it there.

Dex-chan lover
@grems I read this one years ago in chinese webtoon site (but dropped it cause i just dont like it/not my taste)... try search em in chinese language probably you will get it

try find it too in tkor(dot)top.. its full of korean raws

Power Uploader
@Syanindita it might be. I've no idea but i tried searching for translation and i found none. I didnt search for chinese so idk

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesnt turn out to be one of those shitty high school fighting manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread