Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@Angrod . I believe it is similar to a Mandrake that takes on the illusion of a human. It's soy, not people. :p

*Munches popcorn* Need more chapters. NEED MOAR INPUT! But seriously; amazing job Zero Scans.

thats big talk for a guy who lost an arm and his entire team to someone who wasn't even aimin' for you in the first place......

Some guy survived the stampede: you took everything from me
Cain: I don't even know who you are

Contributor
...This chapter felt so off... in one moment watching the snake munch on some orcs to suddenly stepping into a ice cave...

A super hidden human-like root and he just casually finds it after the snake leaves? Nobody bothered to investigate that cave in 300 years?

@Lucifer you do understand that if people want to find the root they would have to kill the snake first, and as they said in th elast chapters not only is the snake a tough opponent but it was very hard to track and find, so they had to lure it out. either way no one was able to find the snake less likely its cave to find the root.

@Esperantos I suppose that's fair. I had forgotten this was mentioned, we moved on to discovering the snake so quickly that 'this snake is difficult to find' hadn't really made an impact for me. It just feels rushed. And this is all part of a recurring cycle, right? New groups continously move through these trial areas and he mentioned it takes a lot of people to defeat that snake. It doesn't sound unlikely to me that it's been defeated before, those twins went there with purpose after all. Seems pretty specific information to have for something that would otherwise never have been killed.

It seems designed to be killed and rekilled considering it was designed with an actual revival mechanic.

so mc is consuming children now, huh

BBU3cwE.png

You weren’t a match for Cain with all your limbs and you want to challenge him with nubs lol good luck

Users who are viewing this thread