Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

There's a huge possibility that after he beats up these guys he's gonna be involved in the ensuing war

Fed-Kun's army
this is really random but i highkey miss his white mask. like he's definitely badass rn and the plot is super interesting and there's no need for the comic relief of the white mask, but it was really a statement

@melbell I agree, I think the white mask was so much more striking, and it became his 'face' so that is what the character looked like. The new mask just isn't the same.

Somereason only with this one I have problem middle of reading it keeps jumpunf to end of previous chapter...

Contributor
Yeah, this mask is growing on me. The horns are great. I just wished they showed it more.

Who would leave resources after they cleared a dungeon? I always thought this part was forced.
"Yeah we killed the boss!"
"Woot!"
"Now remember guys, don't get too greedy with the loot. Leave some for your competitors"
"Right boss! "
"Hmmm.... Do I really need 5 apples.... The quest only calls for 2 so i guess I'll leave the others here even though they would sell for 100s of gold."
"Good thinking Phil. Don't want to be like that Hoarder Freak who keeps making money while not leaving anything for his competitors."
"Yeah what a dick."

Fed-Kun's army
@Aconite-Wolfsbane

yess! I totally agree. It had a lot more personality, and definitely is a lot more memorable due to its simplicity. I also thought how he held onto it for a long time, and how he received it too from that travelling/ghost merchant (lmao idk i don't exactly remember what he called himself) was very unique. the new mask is cool and all, but it's not as distinct from the white one, and it's just not as fun.

Old mask was awesome, but new mask is good for moments like this. Although I would love to see the old mask in action again.

Users who are viewing this thread