Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Im just amazed how the author made this whole build up for a marriage request.

Fed-Kun's army
I fukin cant stop laughing. Of course with a prince as chill as that , the village would be normal and hilarious. OH MAN, shes mad tho.

We see his heart changing slightly but theres little chance he says yes to this. Honestly even if he likes her is less likely, since he doenst really want people involved like the dwarf right?

perhaps he says something dramatic like "I have something to accomplish first" some flag like a guy going to war.

Aggregator gang
The village will probably be related to hatching the egg. Either way, I love how chill the village is lol

Dex-chan lover
I think hes gonna come up with some smartass "excuse" like "I have some very serious business to do and I might die from it, so Im not gonna make such a decision and leave a widow" (which wouldnt be exactly a lie).

Double-page supporter
Edora shows more emotions in one chapter than she did in the entire series up til now. My god the gap moe, she is adorable!

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember Edora is this beautiful. Is the art improved or is it just because of the environment(also her casual clothes)?

Contributor
Damn Dad... you are going to incur the wrath of the Daughter, who will decide she is not going to speak to you for a time- the worst punishment possible.

HAHAHAHAHA! How forward. But honestly, I prefer for the MC not to have any romantic attachment to anyone. I'm fine if it's sibling-like relationship but no romance, please.

Users who are viewing this thread