Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Sadly, in their world, those feats mean nothing in the face of people who’ve reached the upper floors, especially in the tens, since after their experience with the tutorial, they believe the upper floors difficulty spike is massive when they’re compared.

It’s like in MMO’s, it doesn’t matter how good a player you are if you started a new account. You normally can’t outmatch a guy who’s had more play time, experience, and better gear. The problem in this case, is that he doesn’t know the MC is a hack :D

Contributor
Awwww, so he's not going tomcatch all the legendary beasts? Sad!

I can't take a lot of "Cain's" conversations seriously since his mask design makes it look like he always has question marks on his forehead 😂

Take the last panel : "All we have to do is test him"

(・_・??)

?(°Д°≡°Д°)?

He's a perpetually confused dragon.

Aggregator gang
@armsdealer12 Yeah, it looks kinda goofy but i’ve gotten used to it by now, it really bothered me when he first got it though.

I think the magical beast who will come off the egg will be the dragon on the manhwa cover

Fed-Kun's army
man defeats several great monsters and hoards the loot but is underestimated by some purple prince

I think I've read the novel some time ago, does anybody know what chapter this is on the novel version?

@eminyan it skips a bit of context or perhaps they'll explain it in the next chapter more, just in case i'll hide the reason
He is a prince too and politics being politics he's trying to be the next king by pushing down the twins despite them already kinda being on the backpedal, he also is generally a stupid side character who thinks humans are trash like any other noble asshole character archetype.

@eminyan aside from what Regius said,
in the novel, it was stated that he already cleared until floor 30th (iirc but it could be more and i forgot). They go by the logic, “you are stronger if you have cleared more floor” because each floor gets tougher. They don’t really take the trial ranking stuff that seriously. And thus why that Jang is looking down on our Cain who is struggling with floor 11th.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, his main goal doesn't end up taking a backseat for an undefined amount of time in favor to the twins or the tribe.

Ahhh the one guy who suddenly dont trust the mc even tho its fu•kng obvious how powerful the mc is just so the author can get an extra fighting scene cliche

Users who are viewing this thread