Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Double-page supporter
Bruh... how is it physically possible for someone to read all of those books in 4 just days, let alone having enough time to strengthen the magic circuit? Excited to see what kinds of Martial Arts he’ll be learning. Love when stories spend a significant amount of time detailing power progression like this, rather than glossing over it

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts

It’s not, but he has the Draconic Eyes which gave a massive boost in his reading capabilities. It’s not shown here, but it was written so in the novel.

I'm still confused about what the world they're in is and the overall setting. Is it like a hub world connecting different dimensions? Do things just reset, sapient creatures and all, when someone attempts a floor, or is it persistent? Do people other than the MC see those game screens? The early chapters presented it like an MMO type world, but now we have natives and political intrigue that I can only assume is explained in more detail in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
From counting the visible ones, I'm pretty sure that's over a thousand books... o.o

Aggregator gang
My man is binge-reading Wuxia novels.

7c6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread