Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

@CottoEyeJoe I think its due to the fact that most people arent super critical. This combined with the abundance of utter trash and how hard it is to find actually decent acceptable stories just exasperates the issue. Also for most people the rating scale starts at 5 and ends at 10.

I’ve caught up. This series is so overrated. Nonstop power leveling with no sense in danger at all. Main character seem to know about everything and do everything and gain them all so easily.

Also his mask is so lame. I thought his mask was suppose to hide his ID, yet everyone seem to know he's the hoarder. WTF

The mask he was given has a extra ability which was that it hide his Id. It’s not so magical if it just provide the same ability as any mask. I originally thought it will hide even his hoarder Id, but it did not. Everyone who saw him auto assumed him to be hoarder

if he keeps treating her like that and insists on being a dense dumbass, I will start throwing hands

@apolloshekate
This will come up whenever Season 2 comes out, but Yeon-woo is well aware of how Edora feels about him. It is mostly because he is an emotional wreck right now that he doesn't do anything about it. He found out his brother was betrayed by the women he loved a few months ago. There is no way he would come to love anyone at this point of the story.

Aggregator gang
@NightedgeZero Same vibes.

MagicCircuits-RN-Shirou.jpg

Circuits.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@ParagonNight But it doesn't change the fact It's at most below average compared to other works from the fiction section, besides that looking at all of those plot holes, ass pulls, understatements and logical inaccuracies it turns out to be even worse. I don't understand how these type of manhwas/mangas are lifter so high in the ranking of mangadex. Is it because majority of people who vote here didn't have occasion to read a good piece of work to compare it with or is it because of lack of competition which is even scarier to think about.
as far as stuff on this site goes, this should probably get 8.0 ish. almost all the shit here is more or less garbage, lol, i mean, you have one black lagoon and how many isekai power trips?
people more or less rate based on how much they happen to like the cliches and how much it fits the genre (hence world trigger getting a 8.86 despite, imo, matching or bettering a number of 9.0-9.1 SoLs and the like)
if you want depth or serious writing, you're better off reading a classical work or something, lul. Or else all you can really do is dig and pray.

as far as stuff on this site goes, this should probably get 8.0 ish. almost all the shit here is more or less garbage, lol, i mean, you have one black lagoon and how many isekai power trips?
people more or less rate based on how much they happen to like the cliches and how much it fits the genre (hence world trigger getting a 8.86 despite, imo, matching or bettering a number of 9.0-9.1 SoLs and the like)
if you want depth or serious writing, you're better off reading a classical work or something, lul. Or else all you can really do is dig and pray.
Ye I do. But from time to time i like to check the comic market (i hope it doesn't bother u if i call it like that) to see if something noteworthy is there to read, for example. Magi.
It stands out as one of the best fantasy worlds i ve read even among other medias such as books or movies. watching the first two seasons of anime i ve bought all the volumes and I keep going back to it from time to time. Same thing with Drifters and Kekkai sensen.

Users who are viewing this thread