Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Group Leader
In the first two pages there are plenty of apostrophe mistakes.

Here is how you use apostrophes:
if you can say "it is" then the correct apostrophe is "it's".
Otherwise, you use "its", as in something belongs to it.
So, in the first description bubble, it is "its eyes", "its other senses" and "its usual moss" (and not it's).

In the reward bubble, there should not have been an apostrophe because this is just plural. just plural is just an s. You only have an apostrophe if there is a sense of belonging.
Here this is not case. "Depending on the number of monsters hunted"

Later on, you do the same mistake as at the start with another "it's" when it isn't warranted. "Its outer layer [also I would have used shell here because it fits better] is extremely (no dash here) durable.
Same mistake again: "There is only one site above its joint"

I forgot why he had dragon eyes. I had to go back to read, but I'm OK now.
And I second Allexio, please pay attention to "it's" and "its" and the plural. These kinda typos can be pretty annoying and it'll spread further :(

Thank you for the chapter! :)

The old, "If someone says they are from our guild, others must bow down and kiss their feet or we will kill them all." guild. Let's see how the veterans try to bully the super rookie then.

Aggregator gang
The resistances remind me of The Tutorial us Too Hard where MC slits his wrists to gain pain resistance, burns hinself for burn/heat resistance, etc

If u guys don't want to translate then f stop translating ! Just don't even begin ! U just destroye all our hopes !

This webcomic is awesome actually. I would rate 5/5. If u guys want tl read this novel. U guys can read here
[KR]Second Life Ranker - Page 35 - Wuxiaworld https://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/10535/kr-second-life-ranker/p35

Users who are viewing this thread