Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Thank you for your hard work!! I love this comic and hope u will continue translating it! ~( • ▪ • )~°

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

The only thing confusing me is the "O-Gong" thing. Is that supposed to be a type of Asian monster? Or the name of a type of centipede?

Group Leader
Guys you did a good job pls continue translating this manhwa, Pscyho play is too damn slow

Thanks for uploading, no need to worry bout that. As long as we can understand it, no problem. I hope you keep on translating it. I always awaiting it to come out.

Where is this Italian group's site? I wanted to thank them for covering for psycho play with this chapter, so I thought I would offer changes they could fix to the English since I'm a native speaker. Their site is so barren it may as well not exist, so I figured I'd use discord. However, they don't have an invite linked to their group page on mangadex, and the link on their credits page does NOT work. I'm guessing that's because they typed it in allcaps, but invite links are usually mixed case so capitalizing it all will break the link. Is this thread the best place to contact them, then?

Good work with this. For english not being your main focus, the translation is pretty alright.

Users who are viewing this thread