Second Life Ranker

@kurohanani

I dont think we both read the same first chapter. It clearly explained that he inherits his brothers powers. But the power transfer is halted at 5% until he improves his body.

Besides that how is he going to get a nuke? Or guns, not that guns would do anything in a world with magical armour and super powered people.

@kurohanani xD, the best description, i like this manhwa its amazing but lack when It come to reality, but we need to accept, your vision about this manhwa is really a critical point of view and i like It, the way you had Put It was to funny.

I think this is my first comment on anything in Mangadex? I'm really enjoying this series. Someone's comparison of it to Solo Levelling is pretty apt, as I enjoy the plot progression and pacing equally in both of them. Second Life Ranker might be my favorite between the two, though, because I thrive on power differentials between the protagonist and his enemies.

Eager to read more ♥

Big thanks to the translation group for their hard work <3 .. what do I say about this manga! Amazing character development and plot! I am truly amazed and cannot wait for the updates ahhh.

Very interesting manga, I like all the development thanks for the translations!

this series is very interesting, and it par with solo leveling on my taste
thanks for translating this, zero-scans.

Users who are viewing this thread