Second Life Ranker

i feel the story is nice and the beginning of the manhwa is actually good (that's where i stopped) i'll read it when there are more than 100+ chapters i think the novel is great judging the story but i'm too lazy to read it xD i still read "Overgeared" novel i'm at chapter 347 KEK

I kinda disappointed with necromancy skill tbh
It kinda feels like plagiarisn...even if it's a coincidence, it's just too strange

This was so good...up until the necromancy crap. It feels forced. It came out of nowhere and tripped up feel of the story. :(

Not sure if I misunderstood something but how does he know the location of secret stuff?
I get that he got his brother's memories but how is the stuff still there? If the monsters and locations respawn then that would explain it, but what about unique stuff like the drain dagger he found?

I'm confused did his brother write a god 13 book series detailing his time in the tower or does he have his brothers memories?

Reminds me lot of solo leveling. Not that that is a bad thing, It just does though, as well as Tower of God in some aspects.

The thing I am curious about is what are the stuff his younger brother gained, and if he managed to gain those....I am wondering what happened to those items...like did they disappear??

This is so good it makes me start light novel and leave it in the middle like other 10 titles. I actually hate myself for doing it to them good stories.

It's not a spolierr but i've gotten in trouble for stuff like this before
Calling it, it's gonna hatch before he comes back

To clear up all the things about his brother's memories and stuff,

His brother wrote a diary containing the actions he did, in hope that he (MC) would understand why he did so; which lead to his constant input of information. I don't believe that he received any memories or imagery due to the fact that he doesn't know how his brother's friends looked. The only way he could tell the Dwarf was his brother's father figure was due to the picture his brother left as well.

Users who are viewing this thread