Secret Land Castle ★

Group Leader
@yukiyupina DM me your discord account, I'll give you the typesetter test ^^ if what you mean is typesetter position for mangas (not manhwas), yes, still need some.

Were u guys in charge of a comic called Chitra? Because wherever I search I didn’t see other English versions and chapters of it. Did u guys dropped it cause I was very confused about what happen to it?

Can I get the discord link? I’ve been trying hard to find it, but I can’t seem to get an active one.

ahh, so sad it is closed. i just wanted to like every post with Stepmother's Märchen because it's sooo good !! so please don't drop it !!☆

is there a way i can get the discord link ? i’ve been looking everywhere but it’s been closed ? can somebody send it privately i’ll give you my favorite sweatshirt

Hey, is the discord still shut down? I was trying to figure out how to get the password for your website and figured the discord was the place to go. (If it is still shut down you might want to update your website to say as much because I've been looking for about an hour now until I thought too come here ;;;; since it says to look for it online.)

I hope you guys are doing well and the situation will be resolved!♥ I was reading some of your translations and noticed a discord group, but it seems to be closed down.. But! After reading and searching through some discord groups, I'm aware of why it's all closed D: I wish you guys all the good luck and hopefully all will be well ♥

Hhi
Can i ask when you will post chapters of manga the revelation of spring and sons of snow
Because i am translator from english to arabic and i use your translate
So plss answer me !!

Can you translatet "Valentine's Kiss"? I have a link-> 1. https://wfwf42.com/ing -> 2. https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=4185&num=1&title=발렌타인키스1화

hello I wish this well, I follow a novel in your blogs and I love his name is I Raised an Obsessive Servant, if possible give me an invitation to his discord I just want to have the password to read his works that I love

Dex-chan lover
Hi. I hope SLC is still okay.
I've been trying and still waiting for your discord group to open again. If ever it will be. *hoping intensifies *

I understand your reason for locking it down and I think it's a right decision.

I just hope time will come for me to enter your group discord T-T.

I really really love all the manhwa you translate. Hope to see you again.

Thank you for the effort. Pls dont banish okay. Sending strength to you all >\\<

Users who are viewing this thread