Secret Land Castle ★

idk if you guys are aware though bookwalker has the individual chapters for sale for the book lover princess series. they have up to chapter 16

Thank youuu sooo much for Princess likes to lie and Black Winter 💗
Really appreciate the hard work put into every release!
Really enjoy these series and looking forward to how they unfold😍

Hello Secret Land Castle

I hope you guys are fine ^^
I truly appreciate all ur hard work <3

I have one concern ! I can't access the webtoon called "Chitra" in mangadex !!!
when I click on the webtoon's name it shows me this:
"Warning: Manga #35251 is not available. Contact staff on discord for more information."

pleeese help TT I really love this webtoon 😭

@Sarrah880088 That’s a mangadex issue. If it’s saying that while you’re logged in, you’ll have to join the discord and dm an admin

When it comes to Chitra manga do you have all chapters translated or just a handful from previous scans and then the ones that are here? Also discord link doesn’t work.

Will you going to upload the previous ch of chitra? Or maybe may i ask link to your discord? I really love this but i canlt seems to find the translation anywhere.. 😭

thank you for all of your hard work, SLC! please make sure to never overwork yourself when translating! stay healthy.

Hi SLC thank for your work .

can I have a link to your discord or at least can you post old CH of chitra .

Is there a way we can contact someone from this group so we can get the discord server link? I don't want to bother too many people by essentially begging so if I could be DMed the discord link that would be awesome

hey guys thank you for translating the "The evil lady will change" I am just wondering if this manga is dropped or something?

Hi! I know a lot of people have been asking for a discord invite and I can tell that something must have happened with your scans but I'd really love to have a discord invite so I can read your lovely translations ;A; if not will you be releasing earlier chapters at all?

I am just a humble son of goat herder who'd be immensely grateful for a discord link. Please bless me with knowledge.

Thank you so much for uploading more chapters of Chitra!! so unfortunate the discord was compromised because of one idiot 😢 havent read any of the older chapters, but loved the new ones!! just commenting to say thank you for uploading the other chapters on MD, really appreciate it!!

Thank you translating. can I get a discord link? What happened to their discord? I didn’t know you guys translated so much stuff, I’d love to see all your projects, but I understand if you guys are hesitant to accept new members in your discord if something happened

Can you please update your discord link, please? I would like to join your discord

Hi! Is it possible to get a discord link from you guys? I wish to join but your discord link has expired. Please and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread