Secret Land Castle ★

Hi, I just discovered your group today because of a novel and so sad to see that the site was closed :( I want to ask if it's possible to get an invite link for your discord?

Hi! Thank you so much for your work on translations!

I know this is a longshot but, are there any plans to pick Tsun-Ama na Kareshi back up?

Hello! Thank you for your work! It's nice to see also small groups help provide free scanlations!
Like everyone else, i'm saying nice things because i want something! Any plans to work on chitra? I think it was licensed but i'm not sure, is it dropped?

Hi! Thank you for your updates! I would like to inquire if SLC team dropped the
'I’m the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!' series?

Thank you for your hard work, SLC!

Is there any possibility of joining to your Discord?? I really want to read the novel and promo manga of 'Methods to Save the Villain Who was Abandoned by the Heroine!'
ಥ‿ಥ

Hello! I'm trying to enter your discord group but your password in the type password here section doesn't seem to work. I did it a couple of times but no success.

Theeen, I finally got the bot to reply, saying I'm in level 1 but I still can't access the whole server. Should I wait for 24 hours before being able to? Thank you! :D

Edited: I finally got in!! So nevermind this post :))

Will you guys ever upload the promo one-shot of Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid (Sincerely/Jooara) onto mangadex? mangaupdates says that SLC worked on it, but I haven't been able to find the whole thing anywhere. I just really adored the art style and would love to read it if possible! If not then that's alright. Thank you always for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
Just wanna drop by to give MANY THANKS to the team for scanlating Black Winter! It's my favorite among all your projects SLC! I've been reading the raws but understand jack shit so... Yeah 😅

Looking forward to your next update!!!

Love your scanlations! Super grateful for the work you guys are doing 😊
I also wanted to ask about why I'm unable to access the Chitra chapters; it says the manga is unavailable when I click on the chapters, or on the title.

thank you so much for your hard work! I'm always pleased with the quality of scanlations you put out!

hello, thank u for your translations!!

btw is it possible for u to pick up a series called "the Archmage Daughter"?

Hello!
I’m sorry if this may sound rude or if I’m wasting your time but, did you drop “The immortal girl and her contract with the hundred demons”? I’m not sure if you did or not but it hasn’t updated in months. I also checked the raws and there was 102 chapters or so, I mean I would read it from there but the only language I know is English. I really liked it a lot! I know it really isn’t that popular but could you please pick it back up if you could? If not I can understand that you have a lot of translations to do but if you could pick it back up it would mean a lot to me. Well thank you for reading this at least.

Hi, i love your scans your work is very appreciated. i was wondering if yall would consider picking "Isekai Trip Shita Sono Bade Taberare Chaimashita" up again?

Users who are viewing this thread