Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

T^T omgosh I wanna keep reading about how MC charms the king

Thank you for the updates!!!

She's pretty but anyone who makes their children twisted deserves to cast away....

Fed-Kun's army
YESSS YOU ARE RIGHT FL!! HE'S SUCH A PERFECT HUSBANDO MATERIAL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

WHY IS HE SO NICE, OMG..
FOR ONCE I FOUND A MANHWA WITH A ML THAT NOT COLD AT THE START 😭😭😩

QUIT REPOSTING TO INSTA. Istg there’s always that person who don’t know how to appreciate a good thing and ruins everything for everyone else.
Thank you so much for the chapter❤️

Dex-chan lover
Woah, not only is she cute, baka and 200IQ keikaku master, she also gets IMAGINE'd by the emperor constantly.
And I hope that Lady Elard turns evil because of something and not your usual "evil person acting as a good person"

Dex-chan lover
So like i know she's screwed if she can't find either a no magic place or get with him... but the fact she's not even remwmbering the fact she was kidnapped is ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
Yo she came so early! Can't wait to see their interactions lololol thank you for the additional chapter for today, i love you aaaaalllllll

Aggregator gang
And yes, i feel like our MC is more to pure, cute, aloof type while the villain mother more mature, seductive type, let's see who will win! Hahahahahah XD

thank you for the update!! THIS STORY IS NEVER TIRING TO READ HUHUHUH I'VE READ ALL THE RAW CHAPTERS AND BOI IM SO EXCITED FOR IT TO BE TRANSLATED :((((

Users who are viewing this thread