Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Yo I sincerely hoped I had a pillow beside me so I could punch it instead of that wench but then again I felt sorry for my fist the pillow so . . .

Aw man, would've been nice if she at least had a CHANCE to try and seduce Lady Elard. But oh well...

Dex-chan lover
There are two kinds of villains in isekai/reincarnation stories. Ugly ass abominations spewed forth by some sort of hell dimension, don't even look like a human being from the setting they're in. Then you've got ones like her, so good looking you could probably find yourself wavering towards forgiving them for being pure evil.

I love yerenica's reactions hahaha but ooff the villainess is really scary

adjfkdlasfdf damn she hot as shit but she'd straight up murder you in your sleep, yerenica, just take the man instead

Double-page supporter
Bi disaster yerenica.

Idk how she's gonna survive even if she manages to seduce the emperor. Like there's gonna be times they can't be that close to each other or need space.

Fed-Kun's army
time to plan an assassination there Yeni.....but put more emphasis on the Ass because she's going to tap that xD

I like how quick she was in deciding to seduce the villainess then changing her plan back.

Users who are viewing this thread