Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Group Leader
It would be an amazing turn if the author ever does go down the yuri route xD

Dex-chan lover
She does not play around. 😳

Kind of crazy she would do that right in front of him. Or are her dark magic powers a secret?

https://keepcalms.com/p/it-s-fucking-raw/

EDIT: It's actually not, just a few pages in. I just HAD to insert Gordon here.

Double-page supporter
The first two pages are raw but the rest are ok

It’s not raw, I mean not completely. It’s only the “recap” of the last chapter so it was already translated in the last chap.

Contributor
They made the MC too useless. There is no way that she would be able to stay alive even day after meeting that evil lady.
Especially when all you need is little magic / magic item and MC is done for.

I gotta say this, but this is the first time ever that a villain startled me...

FIGHT FOR HIS MAJESTY, GIRL!!

I know the plot has to go on so it wont happen BUT this is the perfect chance to expose the red hair lady for being a black magic user!!! Since MC is weak to magic and she is reacting to magic being used on her and MC already knows the red haired lady is a black magic user.

Wow I'm not getting good vibes from this woman at all...I mean of course...but this villainess is kinda scary

And I was expecting a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of scenario. That kind of twist, you know – WAIT, TURNS OUT I AM THE VILLAIN'S MOTHER. But with the lady being exactly like what you'd expect, it's kinda difficult to hope for that twist now. But you never know when it comes to twists and turns... I do have a new expectation. SEDUCE BOTH OF THEM.

Users who are viewing this thread