Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Lol what seduction skills she has... Pft its more like she is the one being seduced rather than the one doing the seducing
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
kljkljsd I LOVE THIS!! so his majesty doesn't trust his fiancee??? and thinks our mc is cute?? GIRL YOU HAVE A CHANCE!!! he's hella nice and considerate to her too, despite everything (or maybe bc of it but lmao u Know)

thank you so much for all the updates, ilu!!!! PEOPLE STOP REPOSTING ON INSTA AND RUINING IT FOR ALL OF US, YOUR LIKES/FOLLOWERS AIN'T SHIT AND NONE OF US WILL BE ABLE TO READ THIS IN THE END!!!

Y would anyone want to post webtoons on insta? They dumb or they don’t wanna read anymore so they fuck ppl up?
Also won’t posting on insta shows how weebs someone is?

Thanks for the translation! She so cute even the emperor thinks so 😂

Aww aww awww they're sooooo cuteee, i cantt. And thank you for the mass update im so happy :""

Thankyou for the updatees!! I’m so excited to know what he ends up regrettinggg 🤣 also the cat version of the FL is so cuteee!!

in the novel, tezevia stays for ten years. I wonder why that happened since ML said that the road should be opened in one month. hm hm

Thanks for the mass update, although I must be honest. I did scream internally at the cliffhanger D:

thank you for the update!!! lol this is so cute i love how he carries her easily and knows that the elated lady is a SNAKE and our baby Mc is a cute kitten heh

My MOTHERFUCKING HEART IS FLUTTERING LIKE CRAZY KYAAAAAaaaaaaaaa...... CUTENESS OVER LOAD 😍❤️😍

I wonder where this is going. 🤔
The FL needs some card to protect herself.
Right now, she only have the emperor.
He's not gonna be with her 24/7.
And not like he's gonna prioritised her over his country.
She's alone in a foreign country.
She just enter that world like a couple months ago.
And she's vulnerable towards all type of magic.
I mean, I'm scared for her.

Users who are viewing this thread