Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Thank you for the mass release!

Haha, so he was using the villainess to block other ladies from courting him? Quite the irony that she's the most dangerous one of them all (Granted, he probably didn't want to upset the power balance with the other nobles by marrying their daughters, but still it's a tragedy...). Also, does this mean that he's actually cold to everyone and is just really nice to MC? His courtesy and plans even before meeting her showed he is really kind though.

Double-page supporter
One moment he wants to be seen as a man, next moment he goes dadmode. The second makes him totally deserves the father "title".

Toooo cute!!! Thank you so much for the mass release! And thank you for the hard work you guys did to release these chapters!❤️❤️

Aw I thought I still had another chapter to read :(

I hope this series doesn’t get put on hold.

Thank you for translating and the mass release!!!!!

Please don’t go on hiatus!!!! 😭🙏

Dex-chan lover
Lol what could she have done, but seriously if he knew Eliard was sketchy and used underhanded tactics to get what she wanted why'd he marry her in the first place or even consider her as a fiance regardless of her magic, which makes her even more dangerous despite the benefits she brings
Four chapters at once, thank you so much!!

AAAAAAAAA!! 😳😳I feel like they would be such a wholesome couple bdksbdksns~

Thank you for the update and your hard work 💗🧸

This bitch is gonna fall hard!!! Oh man.... he’s already doing so much and he’s only interested in her at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread