Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@berryoragami It's as he said, she kept the nobility in check, and he isn't in a relationship. He probably got some pushback at some point to get married, and who else but the powerful female mage who has done so much? She seems like a prime candidate... Ignoring the fact that she's a psycho.

omg i love both the fl and ml so much please i hope the author protects them both 😭

thank you so much for the translations!!!!

Dex-chan lover
They're cute but what if she could save the king and end up with her childhood friend that was originally supposed to save her

Zm

Aaaaaaah I need to knoooowww whybepuld you regret it (I can imagine but I must knoooowew)

To whom that are reposting on “insta” can you please not steal someone else’s hard work....
I’m enjoying this story like some many others, and because of you we may not be able to end up seeing where this goes. Have some respect, the translators put so much work into this..

On a positive note thank you so much for the update I really do love this story. I hope to see more soon, and seriously hope that the people reposting your work will stop because I want to keep reading this. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Yerenica is so adorableee! And a̶b̶e̶o̶n̶i̶m̶ *cough* the Emperor of Belgoat is so considerate. Hnngg

Awww, i kind of hoped that Yerenica's cuteness could charm Lady Elard...

Thanks for the mass release (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Seducing Father...START! 🎉

Thank you for the mass release. Have my heart. Here. ♥️♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️♥️♥️

Users who are viewing this thread