Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, her father was able to keep his stubborn attitude of not opening the road until 10 years in the original novel, just to be petty. So she definitely can't use the normal method or even expect her father to take a step back.

I predict that Yeni will write a letter to her father how she will marry/want to marry Erudian. Then her father will open the road, since that will infinitely better (in his mind) than Yeni marrying the emperor.

Finally an update! Mass release! Viva, A little sunshine scans!❤
When I finally understand their conversations after read the raws from weeks ago, ah how I love yeni and her actions, to make the emperor admit defeat only in 5 days, compared to lady elard in 5 years! How amazing🥰
I can't wait until the next chapter, thank you so much for A little sunshine scans!❤

And for the stupid ppl who keeps ss and upload it to ig, stop doing it, can u guys appreciate the scans hard work? How stupid your brain is when they say 'please stop repost in on ig' u guys keep doing it, goodness, i swear if i found the ppl who keep reposting this series on ig i'll make sure your ig acc will be reported, and ur acc can't be opened again😈

Well I'll be able to forget about my family's worried faces if I'm with such a handsome emperor

Fed-Kun's army
No but really, how scatterbrained do you have to be to forget about your family for three whole weeks during which you have nothing to do. I mean it's cute, but she's definitely missing something up there.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, she's such a cute and fluffy baka.
But she needs to realise that headpats take fatigue away! Do it! For the Father!

Thank you for the triple updates qnd for your hard work!
This story make me so fluffy inside 🤭🤭

Thanks for the mass release! You guys are my savior during this boring quarantine period 😍

Omgggggg they are justtt sooo cutteeeeeeeeeeeee! The updates totally made my day!! Thank you very much for updating, I have been waiting for my does of Yeny's pink fluffsssss! SO CUTEEE

i want them to live happily ever after. omg. they are so precious. abeonim deserves to be happy this time with his own family.

Fed-Kun's army
jlkkljf these last three chapters were so adorable aaaaa i love our couple!!! they're so cute??? so so cute??/ FATHER JUST GIVE IN TO YENI ALREADY!!! WHAT WALL!!! YOU KEEP TRYING BUT SHE ALREADY PENETRATED YOUR DEFENSES!!!

dalfjlkdslk she completely forgot about her family ahahaha i'm cracking up

thank you very much for the multiple updates~! this is my current favorite series, i am so happy every time there's a new chapter <3333

Users who are viewing this thread