Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
WTF is wrong w/ people posting this shit on insta? Do they REALLY want likes that badly?

The bish is coming!! 😣 Protect Yeni, Father!

Thank you so much for the translations! 💙
I'm very hook in this story. 😍😍😍

scans were so CRISP today i thought i suddenly got my 20/20 vision back 😂😂 thank you for translations <3

Thank you so much for another amazing chapter, I really do love this. And I hope that you guys will keep it up. I appreciate all your hard work as I’m sure many do.

I just hope the a**holes stop reposting and that you’ll continue doing the amazing job your doing thanks again.

Thank you so much for this chapter!! 😍😃

I've been reading again and again things about not posting translations and webtoons on instagram, but I really don't get it @_@ I've never in my entire life ever considered reading my mangas on IG, it makes absolutely no sens to me at all and I don't get the people who would do it either.
I am really grateful for your translations of 'Seduce the Villain's Father', definitely one of the best webtoons and with the loveliest and uplifting heroine of the moment! She is fluffy and cute like a marshmallow, and when she said "Hold my hand and hug me" in this chapter she was so cute hahaha

There are other excellent titles out there, but still, too often there is too much drama and a bloody past life in which a reincarnated lady got torn into pieces and now want revenge in her new life/after going back to the past... well you get the gist, not that I'm complaining since I'm very willingly reading those hahaha

But 'Seduce the Villain's Father' is really a breath of fresh air that always makes me smile, so sweet!!

Double-page supporter
"Hold my hand and hug me!"

Yeni is best girl for these lines! She's really not holding back which makes their interaction funny and adorable and I love it

Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
@xBITExMEx

It is the opposite actually a lot of webtoon updates on ig are not reposting. They have their own scanlator groups who work there and most of them are already way ahead in catching up with the raw. Just search this webtoon title through ig hashtag.

What's there to feel guilty about he might be treating her nicely but he still kidnapped her lmao

Their hair and eye colors compliment each other. I can't believe I noticed that as late as I have. Idiot, smooth brain

@JWChibi thats what i've been thinking....Just say: you may not believe me but she seems to be using black magic, just check, juuust in case or sth..... Cuz she is super sensitive to magic so she got this hunch or sth......

Anyway, i need to forget this and read few months later

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

thank you for the update!!!
I love the main leads' chemistry and the story is so exciting and funny!!!

Users who are viewing this thread