Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Their chemistry is so fucking good. I love how you can see him slowly falling for her ahhhhh this webtoon is so good!! Thanks for the translation!!!

Wahhh, they are so adorable together and i love their interactions! My favorite couple so far~
Yeni is really straightforward, but at the same time its super cute, im rooting for you🤗
Thank you for the update❣

She's really cute. Also, very determined on saving the emperor. If I'm in her place, I'll just let the emperor be cause like bij, I'm tryna save your life by not letting you marry the witch that will be the main reason you'll die in the future. And you keep building walls higher and thicker than the great wall of china for me to climb through? Hell no. Very unreasonable and stupid of me but that's just me. 😂😂 Lastly, thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, that smirk when he handed over that letter.
And ma girl... Just tell him that you hope that tomorrow miss Elard won't use these magical black hands against you.
And if he's interested in what they are then tell him to ask for that old Chief Mage, he'll know 100% that it's black magic.

Thanks for the translation!

She really is the cute one huh? Please save father gurl. Lol. Because i love his looks.

she's so cute!!! that dress really suits her. is your majesty starting to like herrrrr

thanks for the update

cant wait for the day when he regretted sending her back home or something

aw dang she was so adorable i was really expecting him to just give in lol

thank you for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread