Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

I’m not even sure if it’s a real human that’s reposting your translations onto Instagram. The shitty job that is show from the poor quality screenshots seems to be the handiwork of a bot. Why can’t we have any nice things? And why can’t we just delete other people’s Instagram?

can we repport insta pages? we need to keep this translation asap but i have no control over other people's action.

She’s so cute. I loved her open arm “hug me” pose.

Keep working honey! You’ll break down all those walls soon.

Thank you for translating this.

I love the story, I just don't slightly like that she's pushing it a bit too hard. To be fair, her forcefulness does make the King felt intrigued.

Fed-Kun's army
@kujyou12 can see what u mean but ngl her forcefulness/direct words are a bit cute as long as she doesnt go extreme or smthg

Aggregator gang
@kujyou12 yeah I do agree to an extent but like , her cuteness and direct words are kinda her only thing she has , I think she's pushing hard because she's both afraid to die and doesn't want the kind to die

the way he acts around her screams "i want this woman but i have to restrain myself because teasing her is so much fun" well, that and he probably feels like to genuinly fall for her is something he cannot be permitted since he kidnapped her (even if it he had the best intentions and from the outset meant for it to be little more than for her to be there for a month just to put pressure on her dad, still is something that would put a wall in a potential relationship)

Users who are viewing this thread