Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Our Princess is being cutie and bold! Please be tempted, Father! 😂😍😍😍

Thanks so much for the translations! 😘

I'm not usually one for MCs that don't plan a lot.
And with her I'm like: awww, you are so adorable little kitty, big emporer should just look after you your entire life ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
GAWD I LOVE HER impulsivity in this kind of reincarnation manhwas is practically unheard of. She’s so friggin adorbz

Awww, I love this. They both are so cute.
But, did you guys see his hands at the last panel? Those are some mayor yaoi hands right there...they frighten me...

Thank you for the super fast translation!!! Erudian looks so good with that hair and uniform also omg a window scene so cute ><

Omg I can’t take how cute they both are :——( yeni is soooo cute and soft i love her :—-( when she said she was just gonna do whatever cos she never rly thought out any plan or smth like that HARD SAME

the way he smiles when he's around her and just teases her makes me uydjyvxĆgrzyhgdkTG
and he just accepts the fact that she's unexpected
and the window scene is CUTEEEE

Oh, I am like the princess. Thought of a plan, but still end up with "whatever, come what may".

Come on emperor, it's your choice between a dangerous, scheming, evil but powerful empress, and a cute, innocent, stress-free but useless empress. I'm picking the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread