Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

AHHHHHH she's so cute. All the different MCs are cute in their own way, but arghhh protect these 2 cinnamon rolls.

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thankyouforthechaptersbutINEEDMOREAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Too freaking cute!! Thank you so much for the chapters/translations!! ❤️❤️

Thanks for the update! I feel weirdly good for the 2 leads and ship. I mean, I enjoy a strong lead that outsmarts the villain and all that but there's something simple, adorable and just something on Yeni that just makes you love her! Her physical body is literally the weakest compared to Elard and she could die at any moment, her plans have been spontaneous and direct but its enough to win you over! She's not some beta MC that somehow loses heart (and when you read the spoilers, these 2 and their level of bonding or probably skinship depending on the adaptation is something!) but at the same time, not calculating enough that I'm scared of her/lose to her like the common or below average human I think I am

Aggregator gang
What's this? A cheery, straightforward ditz who thinks just enough to concoct a workable plan without becoming an micromanaging genius schemer? Refreshing. And hella romantic.

That's so cute, only she would think of something like inviting him to be kidnapped and its also only for her that he would accept it.

thank you for the updates <3 the mcs are just too sweet hehehe, i'm living for it, but my heart can't take it

I love them both so much >w< So much fluff. The MC is simple but she ain’t no doormat. It’s so endearing.

I'm dying throughout this chapter. Oh daddy Erudian~ I'd do anything to help you free from that black witch's grasp~ 🥺

Elard can suck it, I hope that she gets what she deserves one day. Why would she go out of her way to go to bellrock castle 👀👀. I loved the chapter today!

Fed-Kun's army
THESE TWO ARE SO SWEET THO?? HE'S SO INDULGENT WITH HER??? PLEASE SIR JUST ... STAY WITH HER??? but also oooh what is that witch (wizard??) up to....

thank you for all the updates~!!! this series is so lovely 😍

Users who are viewing this thread