Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
if you havent fallen in love with her now then you clearly do not have a heart 🤷🏽‍♀️

i LOVE how she straight up just says whatever she wants. like when she just guessed "oh is this jealousy" even though it was wrong, that's like,,, major bde and i love that way more than the typical MC who would deny their partner possibly liking them or just completely being dense to any possibility of flirting. like she's not missing ANY possible shot

@yuchiyo yeah saME I was confused too coz everyone’s saying it’s black magic but i think it was mentioned before that divine power and magic can’t sense each other?? I guess we’ll find out in the later chapters TT

The background characters have such different art styles and clothing it's distracting me

Plz plz don't drop this ;-; its so cute and I really want to see how their relationship develops i love how straightforward she is ♡v♡

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Dex-chan lover
so being ignorant and dense is okay, I think bc of this set up she might have a cruel awakening, but it's GOOD that she isn't a worry wart. sometimes these isekais/reincarnation stories make me more stressed

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation, honestly despite how sad it will be I wouldn't blame you if you stop the translation due to the idiot posting on insta...

Users who are viewing this thread