Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

why do I see Lucas and Athy on that scene when he flicked yeni (to inject some divine magic)? 😍

I'm super confused, what's the black marbles for? Father still doesn't know that the red haired lady's hostile to yerenica and is using dark magic right?

can you call out the reposters that way we can mass report them on instagram? I can’t find any on the tag.

She need to be stronger mentally and more perceptive to stay beside the emprore cause cuteness can't do everything 😐

thank youuuuuuu for the updates i missed them so much <3 i loved these two chapters omg, when father gets jealous because yeni called Diego by name and when he protects her from all the black magic marbles <3 also when she was about to run off on her own but father grabbed onto her makes me think of when father thought she might disappear any time soon and didn't want her to go away AAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
@Diamond-hime i personally like how free spiritred she is and i cant expect her to even know magic could come at her like that or travel since shes from our world but ngl- i kind of agree. i think mentally she is very strong but i think she should be a bit more aware. at the same time, i think the emperor is being too swift for yeronica to catch what he's doing. (emperor has combat experience, fast reflexes- yerenica prob can barely see whats going around her as shes from the normal world)

Lol. Emperor 🤴🏼 is dismissive of the princess’ 👸🏼 advances but still worrying about her (i.e. destroying those dark magic shiz marbles)

Lmao poor Father has to deal with all those murder attempts while trying to keep the Princess happy at the same time with a straight face lol

So cute how it's just normal for them to hold hands now 💕 also what's up with the death marbles? Who is throwing them?

It is a little refreshing that she isn't some genius just because she came from the modern era. Instead she is a well meaning airhead with a bit of foreknowledge. No amazing skilz in deplomacy and political intrigue.

Thanks for the translation.

Omg she's so cute! Normally these ditzy FLs can be annoying, but I really like her character. She's well written and just a bit of an airhead, not stupid. Super cool to see a character like that after so many leads on one end of the extreme or another (though I do like a total badass)

@Xirre Same!! I immediately thought, "Lucas?? And Athy??" It's like what Lucas is doing to Athy, controlling the mana and dispelling black magic. So cute.💖

She's so adorable, I can see why the Emperor is compelled to take care of her more. Haha. And everytime Yerenica breaks his wall, he tries to pretend or put up walls again. But we can clearly see he's becoming softer.🤭 He's teasing Yerenica about her cotton candy hair, but it's actually very adorable.💖
The black marbles are probably black magic directed at Yerenica or both of them that he deflects..🤔

Double-page supporter
Our crops are watered!!! Thank you for the double update!

Their date is so cute but wth is with those people getting in their way

Users who are viewing this thread