Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
probably seeded the palace with black magic items - check the basement!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Yeni how I missed you and your way of thinking
"It's time to meet my energizer!"
I know one very efficient anti-curse method- Father needs to hold her hand whole night while she sleeps!

it’s interesting bc the psycho bitch clearly cursed her or cast a spell on her but she herself isn’t bothered by at least mentally and which is probably a part of the curse/spell but her body is. once again calling to the fact her body and soul are disconnected. also i’m loving sky daddy return praise sky daddy🙏🏽

Contributor
She will probably look worse with each new day, until her death if nothing is done.

A very powerful, but hidden curse she caught at the market .

Her rosy checks are gone now, I guess that's a way to make her look less lively but it's not really noticable. I wonder if she will look worst as the days go by. 🤔

Its like the god says to her: what a shrew child talk to me properly or else daddy would be lonely. haahhaha

Amgggggg
Poor Yere 😭😭
Even father sees she’s not doing so well D: maybe they’ll get closer now 😊

I'm genuinely interested to see her flip out at her deity-in-law and be all ranting about her "reincarnation" and what not, and that this whole story is a "webnovel" from her world, and that's she's probably in a "coma" strapped in a hospital bed somewhere with a ventilator and a feeding tube. 😂🤣🤦🤦‍♂️ Gonna LOVE to see that flippant exchange. :3

@Siquall Not the market. The spell was cast surrounding the palace the princess stays in, which is why she has nightmares whenever she enters the palace, but seems to be fine when she leaves it. If she camped out in the gardens, then she'd probably be fine. :3

I also suspect the work of a dark deity or some shit trying to create nafarious demon spawn. Heh.

Thanks for the release!

Having read webnovel spoilers,
it's interesting to see how insignificant her name was before, contrasting to how important her name is later

@TheDragonLord

Wait, I’m confused. What makes you think Yeni believes she’s in a coma in the real world? Has there been a reference to this that I missed? Webnovel spoiler?? What??? @-@

It's really subtle in this ch but the blush on her cheeks slowly disappears

when she goes to see the emperor it's really obvious if you compare it with the previous chapters, where she was blushing a lot around him, to now where she's just pale

& she's probably gonna keep getting worse :( someone hurry up & figure the trick out!

Users who are viewing this thread