Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

yo this is the best bday present i could ever ask for 😆 thanks sunshine for your hard work! yeni is ready to hunt for father!! yeni world domination begins!

THIS WILL BE FUN! HAHAHAHA

GOOOO YERENICAAAAA!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘🙏

Thanks for the update. Sky daddy be doing the job the readers be wanting to do themselves. Be actual wingmen. Let the intense proposal attempts begin. May Yeni survive the upcoming early denials. We at least know judging from ch.1 Eru will keep saying no. Gurl, stay strong and... I don't get WHY you'd rather prefer his iron wall back instead of him speedily escaping. That... is a good sign in my book. That pesky wall will have remained a hindrance if it stayed. If he's escaping, it only means you've successfully formed a crack! Persistence is key! Frankly, I also don't get why she's nervous on Britney's early birth. Her sister COULD still get premature birth due to getting worried FOR her (I mean, imagine. Yeni got kidnapped because she had her be hidden and got caught while trying to look for a hiding place herself). As for the OGMLs dad early marriage, well... nothing is stopping him from an early marriage no?
Raulus x Yeni's banter is just so entertaining! I certainly didn't expect to enjoy it this much!

Dex-chan lover
Kek, Yeni is too precious.
And I love how she just got Skydaddy to wingman her.
Besides, if the world rejects her then it wouldn't be strange if she rejected the fate.

The author and translator team really knows how to give absurd nicknames. First father, then lil' crumb

Thaaank you for the updatee ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

@Hypothon Yeni got worried because the main characters in the novel were born with certain periods of time apart.
Brizney should be a year or so older than Alexio and Deckard who're of the same age. If Brizney is born earlier, hypothetically Alexio will also be conceived soon since that Knight(Alexio's dad) got engaged/married 3 months ago. If Alexio is conceived, what about Deckard? They're supposed to be the same age. Will Father and Soleia get married soon? Has her efforts not changed their fate at all?

That was Yeni's thought process that went kinda haywire with worry, thinking about how to divert their fates.

amggggg things are kicking into gearrrrrr
God is pretty cute too imo.. <3
Thanks so much for the updateee

Dex-chan lover
Bitch please her ally is a GOD!

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread