Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Ahh shit season finale

Thanks for all the hardwork so far

Hope the story keeps going well, and doesn't go for cringe cliches 🙏🙏

Considering how fast this year has been going, December will be here before we even know it.

I'm wondering if we'll ever see any of the Lebovny characters ever again or if we're stuck with the current cast of characters besides of a few new ones that might be introduced in Season 2

😱😱😱 OUR PRINCESS PINKY PIE JSKDKDHS

OOOOO IM SO EXCITED FOR DECEMBER LOL

Thank you for feeding us :’) I dunno how much thanks from a leech like me is worth, but y’all are much appreciated

I SQUEALED LIKE A LITTLE PIG HAHAHA (and re-read their interactions a couple of times lmao) Thank you for the hard work! Looking forward to S2 in December 😍

this was a very amazing chapter besides the fact that it’s the final one of the season omg i might cry
season finale already TT noooooo
hopefully it goes by fast, i’m loving this story so much!!! the art is simply beautiful and the plot is so intriguing!!
thank you translators and cleaner and redrawers and typesetters and everyone who has been working hard to give us this good content!! lol
seya in december TTTTTTT

Demn boii he's thiccc!!
Thank you for the hard work! Really looking forward to S2. 😀😀

ok but when he dropped that sword and walked towards her and they hugged ugh they are soooo 😫

How am I supposed to wait until December 🙃😀😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭but overall thanks for your hard work 💛💛

Haha I would love it if you guys added that thicc thicc ass to every future chapter XD

AHHHHHHHHHH Commencing freak out at so many amazing things happening this chapter. Thank you so so much for the hard work. Super sad about waiting until December but I appreciate all of it.

Heavens know we need this series to lift our spirits from reality.

Dex-chan lover
cliffhanger and a busty ass...lol

thanks for update FIGHTING!!!!

some pals saying they won't last til december. Isn't waiting for this is a reason alone to remain alive??? how old are you guys?..
We must fight and conquer this covid!!!!!! what ever age we are!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread