Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

NOOOOOO NOT A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN
I CANT WAIT THIS LONG
AHHHH
THIS IS SO GOOD
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING

Bahahah that last image...numbs out the pain of waiting until Dec only so slightly :( Thanks for the great work!

DECEMBER. DECEMBER. I NEED TO HOLD UP UNTIL DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAATHERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DEcemBER???? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT THAT LONG 😭😭

tHANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS 🤍🤍🤍

That ass lmao 🍑🍑🍑🍑

Thank you for this chapter! Can't wait for season 2, just three months 🥴

thank you for the chapter!!!! i can't wait for the next season (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

to see that thiqqq peach

Thank you so much for your hardwork thus far!! And see you guys for the next season! (Well actually no cause I also read other works scanlated by you guys hahaha)

I still love their level of intimacy 🥺 and father definitely cares for her i cant i hope they resolve things and he realises he's in love with her

I swooned when he dropped his weapon when he saw her, like that's how worried he was (I know that bare minimum but considering his personality/rep it's sweet lol). But on the real getting haunted in your sleep is really terrifying, literally can't rest without reliving your nightmares + the physical toll on her body .. time to propose the cliche sleeping together (or being somewhat in closer proximity) cure/solution

thanks so much for translating!! (i appreciate the thicc booty lol XD) but ugh december is so far away!

Users who are viewing this thread