Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Bruh omg what a cruel cliff hanger! I'm glad he finally knows though, and maybe there's a spy in yerenica's palace??

So glad she made it out of the nightmare! Good work deity guy for helping her!

And yes! Finally she’s dropping all pretense and rushing to find his majesty. Thank god! Who knows what would happened otherwise.

Ugh their reunion and hug and this whole scene got me so emotional. They’ve come so far and I just want them to be happy. I hope he’s able to heal her and cure the bad magic all over her palace.

Thank you so much for translating all these chapters. I had such a blast reading this story. I’m so looking forward to Season 2 and I appreciate you telling us the date as well. A month seems like such a short wait compared to most updates. So well worth the wait! See you then! 😊

thank you guys so much for translating this series! This is definitely one of my favorites at the moment. I can’t wait for next season 😭😭💕

What a wonderful season!! The cliffhanger is a sin. I really love this story. Can't wait for S2. Thank you!!

Dem ass tho

We are stuck on this cliffhanger till Dec?! Fudge! Where is the Darth Vader No gif when you need it.

Ah well, a big thank you to you guys for translating this so far (and that ass)!

I love that she was able to fight off the curse more or less by herself and just ran off to find Erudian without hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, what a great chapter to end S1... but how will I survive till december without my Yeni fix?
great ass tho'

Welp off to learn Korean for the next 3 months so I can hunt down and read the novel.

And can I just say thank you for that booty. I’ve been seeing it the past few days and wondering what I missed, so this was a glorious reveal.

I have to wait until December... *sobs*

Thank you for translating the chapters! I really love this manhwa 🥺

Group Leader
Nooo, cliffhanger....!! Thanks scan team for translating this so far, tho.... TT_TT

Users who are viewing this thread