Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Yo bro if she actually didn't romance the emperor and died, that'd be so traumatic for the first princess. Like the last time you see your sister is her cramming you into a hole in the wall so you don't die, and then you find out she's been kidnapped, and learn that you'll never be able to see her again. Dang :(

Sergey, the 2nd male lead indeed
I guess he'll be the one who will try to save Yerenica.

Big sis = husband (novel version)
Yerenica = Sergey

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
God I hate the name Brisney all I can think is that some one really liked the words Brittany and Disney

I already have second ML syndrome with this one... poor Sergey!!!

@JWChibi I also second that. First thing I thought of was how awful that name is.

Aggregator gang
Sergey! You traitor!! You left Yeni all alone and threw her to the very handsome wolf who is only good at playing hard to get!
Shame on you!
Thanks for the chapters!! Can't wait to see what makes her decide to propose to the emperor lol

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi Oh god I thought I was the only one.

@SpiritSoy I've always been a sucker for the nice dark-haired ones.

I kinda wished those panels looked darker and scarier because the pacing has nice horror vibes when he was behind her.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB HIDING YOUR SISTER 😭
You just forgot to hide yourself T3T

Not related to this story in particular, but: I am kinda tired of "I am not the main protagonist, so nothing bad will happen" excuse. Like, doesn't matter if you are a side character, if you know what is going to happen and it's changing, so will everything, and you won't be a "side character" anymore....

Good that she managed to hide her sister, but I guess her timing was off for herself. She's such a cute FL - her fluffy pink hair reminds me of cotton candy.

Thanks for the chapter!

Tsk tsk sergey..

Welp I guess it's plan C for her. To seduce the emperor ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread