Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Supporter
I'm sorry but it makes me laugh every time the artists (not just this manhwa) use stock images of horses and other animals, not for reference but just add effect to turn them into "drawings". They look totally weird and out of place and just clash with the situations in general lol

Don't worry girl, in the end you will be the one who sees that handsome face after waking up in every morning🤭😏

The way he said ‘calm down’ twice bc she was scared... 👨‍🍳 💋 a whole meal.

Contributor
This is literal bride stealing, for many cultures it was common in the past, young men would go out and kidnap girls from other tribes and take them as wives. sometimes there would bartering later on.

Double-page supporter
The fact that the emperor was kicking more than slashing suggests that they didn't want to kill anyone if they could help it. Shows that the empire and it's ruler aren't inherently evil, just that they have an agenda. It's probably best that Yerenica got kidnapped so soon, since this way the fighting can stop sooner and there is less risk of anyone dying.

Omg, Father is a cutiepie!!!!
He kidnaps her, but protects, worry and tries to lift up the pain~~~~

Dex-chan lover
so because they broke her out of the defensive barrier, she got whammied? did the same thing happen to her sister in the original story, I wonder?

Seduce the Villain's Father? HAH! More like the villain's father seduced her!

Yeni didn't even try to resist or escape lol she just obediently let them take her 😂

Oh, he is actually pretty sweet! helping her on the horse, patting her, making sure she doesn't fall and covering her eyes... definitely does not deserve to die by the villain's hands! You go girl, save this fine man!

Double-page supporter
@Yatsuki Hmm, true, but I think these were 3D models. At least the author made an attempt at posing, rather than just applying a filter. I prefer this to, say, something like this:

screen_shot_2020_04_04_at_10_16_17_pm_by_greyvenn_ddvpa1j-pre.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread