Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I love her, she’s adorable, he’s handsome, and I ship them so much💕
thank you for the chapters!!

Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to more of this.

The lead is cute in that she's trying her best to adapt but she's clearly still a person from a another world which makes sense since she's only been there 8 months. Its nice too that even while she is suffering, she is actually still considerate of others, even her kidnappers LOL. ML is a nice gentleman, who probably thinks he picked up a weird princess but I'm enjoying their interactions.

I just feel bad for the old magician, he probably feels like a bad guy with how our princess keeps crying out in pain at everything he does.

I love these characters!!!!! the FL and ML are soo cute!! I hope we can see their relationship progress soon, judging from the first chapter I have doubts about how quick they'll get chummy. thanks for uploading!! bc of the quarantine I really have nothing to do but refresh my following page over and over :')

this sweet ML is so refreshing!! we get a lot of cool & aloof type of MLs but man I wish there are more characters like this hot ass Father.

Wooww i really like the art its soooo beautiful😳😳 and of course.. Finally we have a sweet ML and cute FL💕 thank you for translating this 😚😚

this has a novel right? is it currently tled past this point? cause i wanna read it but there isnt a novel updates page for it.. o-o
nvm i just read that it hasnt been picked up by anybody T-T

An ML who isn't a big ass and is considerate?! IS THE WORLD ENDING?! technically it is, still!! What a development!

Double-page supporter
No. No. No. Dear Princess, you’re using the wrong language. “Daddy” is the only proper way to refer to an ML such as this.

I wen't to the raw and it was called "Fuck the Villain's Father"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread