Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

haahaha english translation is the best. Really laughed out loud and squeee.

She's one of the most entertaining heroines I've ever read (on par with Alicia from Living as The Tyrants Older Sister, and Yulia from Of Course I'll Claim Palimony) 😂 How can he NOT fall for her?

@Histrionicbookworm she refers to him as “father” because that’s what he was in the novel she read prior to transmigrating. They never mentioned his name in the novel, so that’s what she’s been calling him.

He's so soft??? Its so nice to read about a kind and compassionate ML (even if he did kidnap her lol) rather than the cold, brooding tyrant type

Bro This man is literally so beautiful, like i feel like i haven’t seen a ML with such a nice personality like his for a while.

I would die for Father.

omg i love this manhwa so much already I hope it stays good
tbh i feel like it's kinda refreshing see a FL cry like that?? idk it's not like she's crying annoyingly like I feel like every situation is justifiable (got freaking kidnapped and separated from family, major magic pain reactions, etc) and so many FLs try to be strong and that's cool but i also like seeing their weaknesses
plus she's so sweet and cute TT maybe i'm projecting a little bit lol i too want to just cry over the problems in the world right now and have a handsome king (lol 'father') reassure me

Thanks for the updates! I'm really enjoying this one. It feels so different and I haven't even disliked a character yet. Feels good.

Ngl at first I was disgusted by the title but when I actually started reading...
DAMN THIS IS GOOD. It's different in a good way and hopefully this quality continues.

this series is good! nice art, smooth flow, interesting characters...
THANKS FOR PICKING!

Aggregator gang
Gosh, this is so funny! I love it!!
The way she keeps calling him father.... The way she is acting despite being kidnapped.... You name it, it's great.
Thanks for the translating this <3

I cant wait for it to get to 60 chapters. Right now I am barely holding myself back from reading the novel. XD

Users who are viewing this thread