Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
lkajfdslkjdflksfljk stop calling him father if you wanna seduce him later lmaoooo AT LEAST CALL HIM DADDY (EVEN THO THAT'D BE WEIRD TOO OUT OF NOWHERE) aaaaah i really like this series sdflkasdkl yeni is so cute i'd die for her and this emperor seems nice too?? these are nice kidnappers... i mean they're still kidnappers but they're nice ones, and they had a valid reason lmao idk man YERENICA'S DAD REALLY FUCKED UP

thank you for all the updates, you guys rock!!!

I LOVE THIS MANHWA SO MUCH!!!!! THANK YOUU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES!!!! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! I LOVE YALL

So funny she keeps calling him Father. xD

I just wish she was upfront about him soothing her.

this is literally so adorable she’s such a sweetie pie trying her hardest to save everyone oml what a cute character and Father is also adorable lmao i can’t wait for the prologue part to come up , i feel like he’s trying to be hard to get lol just to tease her hopefully she will end up winning his heart and not getting married by revealing the evil plot from the other lady, anyways thaaaaaank you so much for updating!!!

If you see the Raws you'll definitely SHIP THEM MOREEEE

I really love how he treats her when she's hugging or touching him. He's not even trying to break free of her hold and lets her.

Remember guys, his name is Erudian, just in case if your forget because she called him "father" hahhaha

Thank you for translating! I'm so tired of mean MLs and lifeless FLs so this is a breath of fresh air 😳

Thank you for translating! I really like the MC.. and this episode geez.. cuteness overload 💘💕

Users who are viewing this thread