Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

The MC is all kinds of adorable! Also the way she can’t stop calling him father lmfaoooooo the ML is so confused

She's so smol. Look how he holds her, he definitely just adopted a child. She's gonna have to work so hard.

Ahhh This webtoon is so cute! And interesting!! >///< Thank you so much for translating! ♡♡♡

Contributor
A isekai where being reincarnated still matter after tge 1dt cha3us always nice.

Aggregator gang
My question is
Why does she call him father? If I were her id just call him "My lord" since in the past life Id probably call him "villains name's father"

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God he is so nice. I'm glad he doesnt want to harm her and his soldiers dont want a "taste" of her

Fed-Kun's army
@nobodygattaknow because in the books she read in her past life he was a side character known for being literally, the villains father. In Korea people often refer to others by their “positions” such as calling someone Teacher, Manager, etc without using their names. She was used to calling him Father in her head so it probably just slips out

She keeps calling him father made it sound like she is his daughter from the future 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Calling him Father cracks me up but nth if I suddenly met a dad character, If do that too. (Like to Claude maybe from WMMAP).

Also really like the premise that she repels magic bc she got isekaid. 👍👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread