Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

Group Leader
GOD THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOD MY HEART YES ITS BACK MY FAVE IS BACK
THE FLUFFY FLUFF I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭 get married while that evil woman is in hiding. Then she can't come back to the palace. Pipe dream but still 😭😭😭 I wish they would be safe and happy

Hot damn, I'm legit getting diabetes because of how sweet this chapter is 😍😍😍

They are coming back with a bang, alright!

Dex-chan lover
Dayummm!! Seriously they're acting like a married couple on that hugging moment.like bruh!!just get married already!!!that long chapter and amazing paneling.I can almost feel the sweet fluffy tense of their embrace!!!kudos to the artist!!❤❤❤
I got a little envy the way how she passionately hugging him likee AAHHHHHHHH NEVER BEEN FEEL SO SINGLE IN MY LIFEEE!!!T-T.

Poor emperor he got teased big time,that red haired bitch better prepare herself for tge wrath of our great husbundo!!
Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ngl.Let's all admit that's she is hella cute and seductive while half asleep hugging and saying those tuntrums on him.

OMG HOW DARE I FORGET THIS OMG I LUVVVVVVV IT AND THAT ASS YASSSS FINALLY ITS BACK thank uuuuuu

IT'S BACK!!!! AAAAAAAAA! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My heart hurts.. q~q

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT
IT RETURNED FROM THE CLIFFHANGER AND THE HIATUS AND THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD LIKE HOLY SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread