Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Love the skinship. WMMP, Beatrice and this webtoon in my opinion are the best isekai drawings. I just love how artist emphasize on the skinship. I hope she/he draw more!

Erudian looking hella cool carrying her princess style than... surprise bald Erudian!

Seriously stop messing with our Father!

How can I unsee a picture? Lol but as someone who loves booty I’m all for more Erudian booty pics 😏

Dex-chan lover
No way it's possible to make a flower with your hair like MC. What is that?

Anyway, not gonna lie. Soleila Elard may be crazy (of course, she's a redhair), but she's hot tho.

@BrunoVilla oh you totally can! It's just a braid that's been spiralled on itself and then pulled apart carefully to create the petals. Quite easy, just needs a heap of pins.

I'm honestly starting to feel iffy about his morality... Hurt everyone (just a bit) to find the one person that (might) be an accomplice?

@yannickq
AGREED !

Sometimes they remind me of those transmigration stories where MC is the villainess and OG FL is stupidly nice ( but later turns evil) she steals away ML from the villainess and OG ML deeply in love becomes stupid and kill the villainess and her family who hurt OG FL lol.
( Yeah that’s too specific but that happens a lot)
I’m not saying they are like this though I love them

=))) Shaved head:))) lol im on the ground :)))
Thank you so much for the update, saved my day, now i can sleep *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread