Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

they are leaving bellrock palace!?! oooo i would like to see the new house !!!(and moving in proses)

Dex-chan lover
Kek, they literally had a husband-and-wife tier quarrel there.
Poor Diego got mountain of work just because he brought Yeni there, even when she was the one that forced him to come. And He was with Yeni so Eru was jelly af.
@ZH05
You already saw her new room last chapter.

i can’t decide if something has changed in this, or i’m just not in the mood for fluffy-cliches lately, bc i’ve been finding myself increasingly annoyed by the main couple when i used to really like them. ;A;

maybe it’s that lately yeni feels more like an actual naive princess to me, and less like a normal person who got dropped into this world under a year ago and is doing her best on limited info?? and erudian’s gone from like... treating her with distant respect and protectiveness and fondness and teasing to being v rahh rahh controlling and overprotective and violent. then again, maybe it’s just that quarantine depression hitting wrong

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the panel when he turned and looked at me, I felt scared and very vulnerable 😂

that bald face at the end lmao but seriously this manhwa never fails to make my heart beat like crazy.
so excited for the next chapters

@bugonia It could be the quarentine depression, friend. This chapter had them so cute it made me go "kyaaah!" at least 3 times. XD They are cute. It's a story of cuteness. rsrs Not everyone is on the mood for that kind of story. For me it just light my heart.

@bugonia I felt the same thing actually. Idk if the scenes are starting to go redundant that I felt mostly but cringe and a bit irritated with the leads in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread