Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

I have been Fed!
Thank you ALSS!

His 'are you stupid' face at the beginning 😤👌🏼 priceless

This is so cute. I'm so happy I found this series. Thanks a lot for the updooots!!

HNNNNGH HIS FEELINGS FOR HER ARE SO OBVIOUS AJHSKAJSHA BUT OFC IF WE WERE YENI WE WOULD BE SO CONFUSED AS WELL

Im torn between wanting this to end and never wanting it to end because they’re too damn kyoot 😩

Dex-chan lover
Imagine this:
Soleila returns after a month of absence, thinking that it will be enough time for everyone to calm down after Yeni "mysteriously" dying.
She sees whole capital is celebrating something. She goes to the mage tower and asks what is happening.
"Oh, miss Soleila! You returned just in time for our Emperor wedding with the Princess of Lebvony!"

Oh gosh they are so sweet together. I just love them. Thank you so much for this Christmas present 💕

Everyone, kill me now!! 😭 I swear my weakness is a guy like the Emperor. Why they only exist like this... *sobs*

Thank you for this present!!! 😘😘 I just recently read this series and i didn't know that the story could be interesting. The Emperor is like the icing on the cake.🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread