Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@raccoonshouse

What would you like to know? I've read the novel almost entirely. I could spoil you if you want... Unfortunately, the novel's translation is no longer available. But I'll do my best to answer your questions from what I remember.

Dex-chan lover
Stop being a dere erudian or we gonn spank your sassy ass goddammit .
Thank you so much for the translations!

Double-page supporter
@carolibarros
Well, I was just wondering about the future events. 😅🤣 Like, why Erudian closed his heart (if there is any background story), and how Yerenica broke that thick wall (because obviously Erudian and Yerenica are fated to be together in the end).

@KiraAkatsuki
Thank you. I've actually found the NU site some time ago, but I couldn't manage to find any link to "Seduce the Villain's Father" LN. I thought there might be other alternative sites to read fantranslated LN I didn't know about. 😅😂

it’s sad watching her realize his feelings for her, he probably doesn’t want to get attached and if she does go back to her home, he’ll miss her so we’re going to have to go through a slow burn. :(

Ah yes

*Breathes in*

the smell of slow burn

Itll probably be about 50-70 chapters before their confession at this rate :')

All we know is p a i n

@Tama_buntuk95 Okay~~

@raccoonshouse
Well, I was just wondering about the future events. 😅🤣 Like, why Erudian closed his heart (if there is any background story), and how Yerenica broke that thick wall (because obviously Erudian and Yerenica are fated to be together in the end).

There's no background story from what I remember. It's just that he has too much responsibility over his shoulders, he's not in a position to do whatever he wants. At first, he really intended to marry Soleia because of her control over the Tower (as he's already mentioned in past chapters). But from the moment he met Yeni, he fell for her. What holds him back are mainly two things: first, her lack of sincerity. Though he's not sure what's she's thinking, he's sure she has ulterior motives every time she mentions she likes him or wants him to marry her. To sum up, he doesn't trust that her feelings for him are real, he sees her advances as some sort of flirting game of hers (and in a way, he's right, she has never confessed to him for real up until now). The second thing that holds him back is the fact that Belgoat's land is harmful to her health. If he were to act on his feelings and she were to accept them, she would have to stay forever in Belgoat. Before Soleia's attack, he thought he could protect Yeni, but now he knows that that might not be possible. So he's pushing her away: to protect his heart (before he falls for her any harder) and to protect her.

As for Yeni, she has been breaking his protective wall little by little from the start. It might seem like his wall is as strong as ever right now, but in reality he's at his wits end, one more push and it will crumble. And that's what to come in the future chapters!

Yeni is going to avoid him a little. His rejection of calling her by name really hurts her this time, and she finally starts to realize she has genuine feelings for him. Meanwhile, Soleia is going to come back. She'll ask for an audience with Erudian (he can't arrest her yet because there's no prove that she used black magic). Soleia will offer him a deal: if he marries her, she'll give him control over the Tower, he'll be able to watch over her closely (like, keeping her on a leash) and she promises she won't try to harm Yeni again. This offer is overheard by Yeni, who was about to enter his office, and she realizes that she needs to stay away from him, otherwise, she's gonna become the very reason Erudian will marry Soleia. Yeni goes away before hearing his answer.

Then, she decides to leave the Palace and stay at the Temple until it's time for her to go back home. Later, she tells him about her decision of leaving on the next morning, and he agrees. That night, Erudian gets drunk and they end up meeting in her balcony (he crosses over to hers). She notices he's drunk and then, breaks the last little bit of wall he had between them (he calls her by her name!). But still, they know their relationship won't work at the moment, and though they share a hug, there's some kind of an unspoken thing between them. She leaves the next morning anyway. But! Erudian's changed.

He starts being really open about what he wants, and misses her everyday. So he decides to make her visits at the Temple whenever he has free time (he's there almost everyday! It's so cute~~) and their skinship also increases.

Then! The time for her to go back to Lebovnny starts approaching. Lebovnny sends Belgoat a scorting team of soldiers (her sister's husband and his little brother and Yeni's childhood friend being in the team). She returns to the Palace while they're at the capital, and Erudian gets really jealous of her relationship with the childhood friend (I totally forgot his name, I think it's Sergei? Not sure though). In this scene, he finally fully admits that he is jealous and it's when he has an outburst of jealousy that he kisses her for the first time! It's so cute~~ She kisses him back, of course, and deepens the kiss, haha! They kiss at least four times during this scene~~ I love Yeni. Anyway, after this point, they're pretty much officially a couple. Many things happen after though... But I shouldn't spoil everything right? Guess I'll stop here, if anyone wants to know more, just tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread