Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Honestly love the slow burn of this one because some other reincarnation ones the ml will flip so easily!!!

Dex-chan lover
Now he just pisses me off. "I can't afford to love or be loved" is just cowardly. Our girl keeps putting it on the line, and he keeps running away. You'll think his god ancestor would at least send an oracle titled: "Stop Being Stupid and Kiss the Girl. You're Welcome. "

to make things worse we'll have soleia in the next chapters i-
@Rhendyy
I thought she was already burned in stakes by now. I guess he's still keeping his "side chick". LOL. Don't mind me. I'm just pissed at him hurting Yeni.

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
Noo!! These words are breaking my heart!! 😭😭😭😭

i can't believe a slowburn manga will hurt like this???!!!! I RARELY LET ANY MANGA GET INTO MY FEELS BUT THIS UGH YENI I'LL GIVE U A HUG GIRLFRIEND

Welcome aboard the Pain Train. First stop is Slow Burn Town and then we'll pass by Cliff Hanger Village to get to our final destination, Heartbreak City.

Let me just throw my heart away. I don't need it anyway. 😭
Erudian why you putting your wall up again? ughh

Group Leader
Bruh this chapter HURT. I understand why he's being so distant with her but also like doing things like inviting her to have tea with him, personally pouring tea for her and getting upset with himself when she complains about being bored clearly shows that he wants to be close to her. (Thanks for the translation!)

Users who are viewing this thread