Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Why are the good guys always so dumb?

Fo you need to be evil to have a speck of common sense?

I'm sad that Yeni isn't smarter despite having prior knowledge of the web novel's plot. Her only weapon is being cute and weak to elicit sympathy from Erudian. I wished she had some special skill or strategy so she can take care of herself if shit hits the fan. It's frustrating that she can't fight at all.

I like that she can't fight the witch by being vulnerable, at least for now, it makes so her actions are mostly centered on the emperor and on herself while the witch is more like a looming threat @ricebao

So far Lady Elard is also interesting.

They are beautiful! I really like that they have such contrast.

Thanks!

Why the pink haired girl is so stupid, I'm getting tired of her lazing around and not doing anything to change the story. Oh I forgot the title is seduce the villain's father, such a scene.

Is there no device or something to prove black magic? If they can prove divine magic exists then surely they can prove black magic does too. It's silly and ridiculous if you can't prove either of them. Belgoat wouldnt be ruled by divine descendants if divine power couldnt be detected is what i think, i guess.

You know what, I like this villain. She’s freaking intelligent, powerful, tactical, sexy and fierce. She’s a force to reckon with and I enjoy a boss bitch 👑

Having that said I’m still rooting for the MC and the ML, they are soo cute together, even though they are breaking my heart recently 😢

...this is annoying, there's way too much drama, it's not supposed to be like thsi cause it's just troublesome and uninteresting, I don't even care about this manhwa anymore, I thought it would entertain me for a little bit at the very least, but this is just bothersome.

Contributor
I'd almost forgotten already how magnificently terrifying she was.

In this era of villainess novels I can't but pause and imagine what a novel with her as the protagonist might be like. (Just so long as it isn't a revenge story. That sounds like it could turn into high-octane nightmare fuel in its own right.)

Soleia made me so mad that I feel like vomiting every time she opens her mouth. She made me feel suffocated. The author managed to convey her villainess so well. Props to author! Also that 'put a leash on me', damn girl getting kinky now are we lol

Users who are viewing this thread