Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
Well played. Now it's a case of how the princess became his weakness. Now she can use the princess as leverage to force the emperor to marry her. Because the emperor is scared of losing the princess.

All I can said is , JUST BARGE INTO THE OFFICE AND SHOUT YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM

So, how much did she hear?
The last lines are plenty enough to deduce but. Just how much I wonder?

BARGE IN YENI. STOP THAT BITCH! STAY AWAY FROM FATHER, YOU VILLAINOUS SCUUUUUUM!

Dude this development was so FUCK I literally screamed noooooo outta nowhere and scared the whole house LOL

Soleia came up with supremely dumb reasoning for their marriage...
"I have almost all but confirmed that I have been harassing and almost killed the princess, and that I use forbidden black magic, but marry me anyway and I don't do that anymore"
If she already uses forbidden magic, what makes her words trustworthy? Even if she promises not to hurt the princess, it's not a promise that she'll abandon her forbidden practices and live without using black magic in the future. It's frankly a shit deal for the ML...

😝😝That witch is just a hurdle for our to-be-couple to realise their feelings when danger falls on both of them!! Can't wait!! 😝

WTF is the author doing
the story are falling apart with stupid cliche / plot
the ML suddenly became stupid just for the plot, just like the villian said, the ML should just get rid of her far away from the palace
not calling her back to the fricking palace where the FL you want to protect is
i guess the author has run out of idea and need to erase past 48 chapter's progress so the manhwa can continue

Fed-Kun's army
This is really just Soleia gambling on an emotional weak point in Erudian's armor... it could go very badly for her, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was using black magic RIGHT NOW to make him more susceptible. Because that's the thing, she said it herself. If he was his old self, he *would just execute her*, proof or no proof, fuck proof, the suspicion is enough. He's only being cautious because he's worried she has more in mind for Yerenica that he can't predict, and that unfortunately tipped his hand to her.

YERENICA, COME ON, BARGE IN AND TELL HER OFF!!

@rubycante true but i don’t think he’s “stupid” just for plot. He’s a leader so he needs proof before he can execute someone or it can just cause more problems, especially when it comes to her since she’s the leader of the magic tower. I also think he thought it was best if he doesn’t leave the palace because he needs to be there if the princess gets hurt again.

4wiqsm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread