Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

-just act like the pink-airhead you are and barge in spouting nonsense, red-vixen would be pissed and use her dark voodoo giving him even proof to snap her neck, then happy ending.
-or just cower like a insecure pink-airhead and prolong the conflict.
Do you want to guess which one she will choose?

excuse me maam, but a villainess like you has no business to seduce me like this-
sorry Yeni and emperor, I'm enchanted by Soleia. She's so evil and scary it's actually very refreshing to see a true villainess that's so hard to beat.

I hate convoluted bullshit like this... cmon! Well... i guess if she died right now, the story would end wouldn’t it? Ugh

She is gorgeous, with all those red color. Somehow reminded me of the red witch in GOT. And yerenica is more fluffy, very suited for shoujou manga.
I love the design characters so much. They are too good

i want to ask (i dont know if this question mark as spoiler or not, just put it in case if it is)
will soleia die in the end? :/

Can s.o plz hit me up with a spoiler so I can peacefully wait for a couple more chapters to release before continue reading? 😂 Im too curious to wait.

Fed-Kun's army
honestly from look alone i would simp the obviously more glamorous and gorgeous one like the villainess over the cute yet stupid MC .-.
like MC can you not do half the stupid thing you do?! lol

wow... im back here again cuz its been a very empty 24 days waiting for the next chapters knowing that
fluffs
are on the way in the next 5 chapters of the raws released i-( TДT)

Honestly the pink haired is so dumb and annoying. Why on earth would u throw such a precious hints and plannings away instead of burning them? And u expect the emperor to fixed every mistakes of urs???? Lmao

my desperation got out of control i started reading the russian of the next ch feeling like an idiot for not understanding a damn thing😪😂

i mean i can always read on ig but the quality here is just ✨🥺*chef's kiss*👌🏻✨

Users who are viewing this thread