See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 10

Wait, does Chowon want to date her dead sister's fiance?! Even if that's not the case, I really hate how she's trying to force interactions when she knows he's still having a hard time and she makes him uncomfortable. People grieve differently and he very obviously feels guilty for being saved and surviving.

It seems like something happened between Ji Eun and Chowon too?

Dex-chan lover
I hope for some interaction between the FL and her former lil sister!! The sis was so adorable in the past<33

So I assume the age difference between seoha and jieum now is 9 years?
I just caught up with the latest chap, this one is surprisingly good! I'm intrigued! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
please keep updating ! this series is very interesting so far

Zmk

@Ceerus
Calm down
She likes
his assistant, but there might be drama if she happens to fall in love with ML tho. Hoping it doesn't go that route

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Ceereus Ayyo-- ey, she doesn't like Seoha tho ;0;
She likes his secretary. Altho you really can't tell because of her behavior :0

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I already said today how much I love this story?! thank you so much for another chapter *_*

Thank you for the update!!
I really hope that they are not interrupted or that she tells him to remember it himself -_-

Please keep translate this manhwa Im begging to our trsnslator and the others. thank you for updating it 😍

thank u for the translations! this cliffhanger is illegal and i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :) dufksfjdi PLS TELL HIM JIEUN PLSPLSPLS DONT DRAG

Users who are viewing this thread