See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

Bruh y’all ending in such a cliffhanger 😭😭😭 thanks for all your hard work with this story up til now I’ll read it once it comes out 😊

Welllll, time to WAIT for a long time till it’s chapter 30~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!

hooooooly moly, thank goodness I followed this because I was reading raws and following the webtoon up until this point. Thank you for such a huge and wonderful release!

I'm here coz I'm a bit impatient waiting for webtoon to release more free chapters >.<
But yeah thankyou guys for satisfying our thirst for this webtoon. And dont forget support the original author too :D

ah quite sad we'll have to wait until webtoon catches up i hope i will remember to check up on it despite the long wait haha thank you so much for showing us this wonderful work!! you've worked hard!!!

Dex-chan lover
l514j.jpg

OMG, non-stop posting for the win! Thanks for all the updates - they made me miss my bedtime by several hours since I decided I would go to sleep after reading the updates for this manhwa lol. Every time I thought I reached the end of the updates there was another chapter! I'm gonna be a sleepy lady at work later today 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread